Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Voodoo's Gaming business unit is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
You will report directly to the Head of Product Performance and work on all types of games. The Product Performance unit has the mission to:
- Provide the studio with actionable insights to optimize the performance of our new and live titles
- Identify new product opportunities, working in concert with the Publishing and the Analytics team
- Support the studio leadership to define and execute the long-term product strategy of the unit
We are looking for an industry expert to shape both the new games and the live games business of Voodoo Casual. Working closely with internal and external game studios, you will oversee the whole portfolio of our casual games, supporting the products through their different development stages, from early development to live-game optimization.
Relying on your deep knowledge of the market and Free-to-Play business model, you will help Voodoo to shape a new generation of casual games from the driving seat.
- Help the game teams to define the long-term vision and the high-level design direction of the product.
- Support the game teams to shape their product roadmap, channeling the hottest product & market trends into their planning & design process.
- Work with the Analytics team to improve our products LTV and marketability, making sure that the games hit their ambitious milestones throughout the entire playtest cycle.
- Research and explore innovative ways to combine IAP and Ads economy, working together with game and economy designers to constantly optimize our business model.
- Prepare the games for Soft & Global launch, defining & executing on the live ops strategy (e.g. Content, Events, Shop).
- Monitor the performance of our portfolio and support the central leadership team to forge the mid/long term strategy of the business unit.
- 3-5 experience as a Product Manager in a mobile gaming company. Experience with Ads monetization is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the Free-to-Play business model: you have a solid knowledge of how the gaming business works, from conceptualization to scaling and live operations. You master game KPIs and know the product drivers that affect them.
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming industry and of casual games: you are always up to date with new product trends, including new game mechanics, live ops and content strategies.
- Entrepreneurial drive and agile problem solving: you will join a growing business unit of gaming professionals. You are comfortable exploring the unknown and you are always thinking & acting on new product opportunities.
- Strong project management & communication skills: you can successfully lead multiple projects across our products portfolio, preparing top-notch documentation and sharing your knowledge with the other product leaders, senior management and other stakeholders across any level of the organization.
- Ambidextrous thinking and passion for our products: your contribution shines when you are put at the intersection of analytical and creative thinking. You are thrilled by the idea of developing the next generation of casual games with us.
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy.