People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
On the Revolut rocketship, there aren't many teams more important than Product. To put it simply: there’s no lift off without these guys. Frankly, there’s no rocket. Every one of our award winning features started here and all our future ones will too 🏆
The team’s scope is wide, leading on the integration of engineering, data science, operations, and design. But when it comes to our vision of reinventing financial services, they’re laser focused.
Product Owners at Revolut hold the helm 🚢 If you join the Dream Team, you’ll have sole responsibility over the roadmap of your product. Total ownership. The people, the profit, the loss, all in your hands. It’s fast paced. Very much so. But if you can manage all that - and bring with it a bottle full of entrepreneurial passion - then you’re probably the captain we’re looking for ⚓
What you’ll be doing
- Setting your team's goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Revolut’s mission, and driving maximum impact based on data analysis, market research, and company strategy
- Owning completely one of Credit's products, existing or new, from ideation through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Having technical discussions with engineers regarding approaches, requirements, etc.
- Collaborating with other key stakeholders in Credit
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience working within a high-growth tech company or in banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, cryptocurrency, or insurance
- 2+ years of experience working on technical products (platforms, distributed systems, data science, machine learning, computer vision, embedded systems, robotics, etc.)
- 1 year of experience in managing people (Product Owners at Revolut directly manage Engineering, Operations, and Design)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High analytical and technical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI-based prioritisation
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitating to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Experience developing product(s) from zero to first release and beyond
- Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
- Vilnius: €6,200 - €8,100 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €6,200 - €8,100 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.