Do you want a job in an IoT company?
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly.
If you are eager to learn new things, Net4Things is the right place for you. You will be part of a team in a fast, fun, challenging, and creative environment.
- Analysis of new functionalities. Translate business requirements into epics and user stories. Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals, and general documentation.
- Build the backlog of each sprint within the agile development process.
- Ensure the backlogs/pipelines for teams are full and prioritized at all times.
- Collaborate with the business team and stakeholders to drive and deliver a successful product launch.
- Set clear goals and prioritize backlog according to tech and internal software team’s needs.
- Collaborate with the entire product team to develop a long-term product vision and roadmap.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Competencies
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineer, Telecommunications or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Technical Product Owner or Functional Analyst working with agile methodologies.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain points through research, data, customer insights, and business unit knowledge.
- A detail-oriented person with experience in software development projects.
- Knowledge of API REST technology design and use.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about UX and experience working with interface prototyping tools.
- Proactive attitude.
- Experience working in a start-up environment in the product team.
- Fluent in English (B2)
Ideally, candidates will also have:
- Experience defining mobile products.
- Experience using the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence) or similar tools.
- Experience in UX optimization through research, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews
- Position to work with the best in the industry IoT
- Great working atmosphere
- Flexible schedule
- Continuos Training