You will be the ultimate owner with responsibility for the backlog of one of our 'finance and ops' tech teams. Principal areas of responsibility:
- Act as the Product Owner for the development team working with agile methodology
- Liaise with the Operations, Finance and Commercial teams to understand opportunities
- Prioritize the product backlog and align it with the company direction
- Define the epics and stories
- Own the delivery of new functionality end-to-end
- Utilise analytics to drive insights around adoption, conversion and usage
- Track business outcomes
- Support in the production of material and training for internal users
- Work closely with other Product Owners and with all functions in the company and senior stakeholders to make the commercial opportunities a success
- Product Management, Product Ownership and/or Business Analyst experience
- Strong understanding of software development and Agile
- Experience in dealing with software vendors
- Proven ability to liaise with stakeholders across seniority levels
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised and strong project management skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with Finance and Accounting
- Experience working for Financial Institutions or in highly technical environments
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.