NPAW is the leading video intelligence company helping online streaming services grow. A global pioneer in its space, NPAW has over a decade of experience developing ground-breaking, scalable analytics solutions to optimize performance and user engagement, to build media experiences that maximize revenue.
Its Suite of analytics apps provides advanced visibility of platform performance, audience behavior, advertising and content efficiency, and app navigation in real-time to support data-driven decisions. NPAW serves more than 150 video services and processes, with over 100 billion plays per year worldwide. Established in 2008 by co-founders of the video streaming service Rakuten TV, NPAW has offices in Barcelona and New York with teams around the world. For more information, visit https://npaw.com.
We are seeking an experienced Product Owner based in Madrid or Barcelona to spearhead product development processes within our new business unit specializing in video content delivery. The ideal candidate will serve as a crucial conduit between our development team and other business units, fueling product vision, and guaranteeing that our product fulfills customer needs and aligns with our business objectives.
- Define and drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the development team to plan, prioritize, and manage product features and maintain the product backlog.
- Translate business objectives and customer needs into clear and detailed product requirements.
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders answering their questions and managing their requests.
- Communicate effectively with C-level executives, managing their expectations and addressing their queries.
- Liaise with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to ensure alignment with product objectives.
- Monitor and analyze product performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure success.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- +5 years of experience in a similar role. Experience working in SaaS companies or with analytics products will be highly valued.
- Degree in a technical field or passion for the software industry.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and video protocols.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of engaging with C-level executives and managing complex matrix organizations.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and data skills.
- Customer-centric mindset with a deep understanding of market trends and user needs.
- Pragmatic, results-focused, and decisive personality.
- Creative and innovative in solving problems and formulating solutions.
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract 📄
- Flexible compensation plan 📊
- Restaurant 🍽
- Transport 🚊
- Nursery 👶🏽
- Health insurance 🩺
- Hybrid remote-office work 🏡
- Flexible work schedule ⏰
- 23 days of holidays per year 🌴
- Birthday afternoon off 🎂
- Career growth opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous training 💻
- Language lessons 👩🏽🏫
- Referral bonus 🤝
- International & multicultural team (more than 20 nationalities!) 🌍
- Fun environment: volunteering, company events, BBQs, pizza days, etc. 🎉
- A great office based in Barcelona 🏢
- Free lunch at the office 🥗🍕
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks ☕️🍺 🍎 🍪
- An amazing technological challenge 🧑🏽💻
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About Nice People At Work