Revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
Your work-life opportunity:
At Scalefast we are constantly looking for talented people to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, keep reading to see how you match our current needs.
As the Product Owner of the new version of our e-commerce platform, you will be responsible for defining and building the roadmap of the project according to market needs, trying to figure out what will be next to stay ahead of our competitors (IA? Machine learning? Crazy "wallet headless" ideas?) and to bring AAA service to our clients and their customers.
You will collaborate with engineering, client and product teams to ensure a clear path to follow, clarifying with each stakeholder every step and designing with our clients the next step to increase their revenue in an efficient and scalable way.
What can I expect?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Research and analyze the market to detect what it needs and what it will need.
- Work with cross-functional product teams to create and deliver meaningful experiences for our clients (and their customers).
- Serve as the voice of the customer from a product design perspective.
- Define a clear product roadmap for our next platform, monitor and measure the success of the features your team builds.
- Work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product, User Experience and Engineering to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog and execute on delivering.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Iterate and test solutions to check it solves the problem.
- Lead the creation of our solutions and support our standards and patterns.
- Identify gaps where data is needed and work closely with research to fill those gaps.
- You have a degree in design, computer engineering or comparable on-the-job experience.
- Similar experience or technical experience is appreciated.
- You’ve designed consumer products using emerging technologies for web or mobile devices.
- 3+ years working in e-commerce.
- You’re constantly looking to improve your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- Technical know-how is a must—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- Superb communication and Fluent in English - you have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume.