Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 250 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 800+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Be the customer advocate by leading requirements gathering, consulting with product managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Elaborate user stories, analyze and propose solutions, and create mockups in collaboration with our UX officer.
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and bugs to ensure work focuses on creating maximum value in alignment with product strategy.
- Own your backlog and bugs and iteration planning.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Keep up with Agile best practices.
- Document new features and train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants about new releases.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout projects.
- Understand 3rd party solutions with which Nexthink integrates.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- 3 or more years’ experience as a product owner or product manager including wire framing, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication, teamwork skills and social awareness.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- BSc/MSc in a technical field is a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.