Buscamos un Product Owner con conocimientos Scrum, Waterfull y metodologías ágiles, gran capacidad de trabajo en equipo, rápida adaptación a nuevos entornos tecnológicos,y experiencia en gestión de proyectos. Imprescindible nivel alto de inglés. Oficinas situadas en Madrid.
- Business, process and software requirements analysis and specification
- Using a variety of analysis techniques and adapting their approach to suit different project types, suppliers and stakeholders
- Working effectively when dealing with conflicting requirements, multiple stakeholders and project constraints.
- Identifying new and innovative solutions and features for our customers
- Writing and responding to commercial tender documents
- Understanding complex and new customer environments and business needs
- Working with business and technical stakeholders to define and influence new commercial concepts and proposals
- At least 3 years in a business consultancy or equivalent role
- At least 3 years in a product development environment.
- At least 5 years of working on software development projects in a requirements analysis role.
- At least 2 examples of large multiple system implementation projects in a customer environment.
- Experience of working on multiple and varied projects, delivering a variety of software applications.
- Experience and proven ability of working within teams using a variety of software development methods, including product development using agile software delivery methods.
- Engaging, influential, dynamic and authoritative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional and measured demeanor.
- Influences complex and contentious topics with credibility, expertise and professionalism.
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to customer and project needs.
- Ability to work from a high-level brief without supervision.
- Capable of operating in wide range of environments, cultures and customer situations.
- The ability to travel occasionally as part of project work is preferable.