Product Owner for Apps in Barcelona or Remote
We are looking for a Product Owners for apps to join our team!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe. #LifeAtLeadtech
How will you make a difference
- Lead the implementation of a new mobile native business project, ensuring timely execution and compliance with the quality standards.
- Define the mobile app project strategy, the OKR's and the timeline for deliverables in collaboration with the project director.
- Prepare the functional requirements and assignments needed in the project and benchmark competitors regularly .
- Coordinate the execution of the project with internal departments as well as external providers.
- Discover, mitigate and manage risks associated with the project and estimate any possible impact.
- Maintain all documentation updated and carry out administrative tasks as needed for the project evolution.
- Establish an efficient product workflow with agile techniques and constant feedback from stakeholders.
- Monitor project metrics and financial and budgetary performance and report them accordingly.
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Technology passionate. Used to working with IT Teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and interface with all levels of management negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish (written and spoken), ideally with experience in international environments
- Familiarity with agile
- Experience as a Product Owner in a mobile app project.
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
This is how Aaron Rodilla, Product Director, describes the team
Perks of being one of us:
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona's Blue Building, right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.