Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
As an e-commerce company, technology is the key component connecting our customers with our products. The Mytheresa shopping experience is defined by innovative technology that is developed in-house to meet the unique needs of our consumers. We pride ourselves on building a cutting-edge commerce platform with the necessary infrastructure to perform all internal processes.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Product Owner (f/m/d) based in our office in Barcelona.
- As a product owner you will own and evolve the vision and roadmap for a product and drive added business value with each iteration of the product.
- Our customers and our partner brands have high expectations which you’ll need to ensure we meet and exceed.
- You’ll develop a good understanding of our customers and their needs.
- You will build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, learning from their expertise and collaborating with them in driving the business forwards.
- You will be working in an agile environment, working closely with the agile coach to drive the benefits of agile in the team and a broader company still maturing in its use of agile development processes.
- You will oversee agile processes, writing epics and user stories, running refinements, sprint planning and demos.
- You will build a strong team spirit with your development team, learning about the product from them and helping them build business domain knowledge.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the product team, on the broader interconnected ecommerce platform.
- As the bridge between business expert stakeholders and the technical team you will have the ability to understand and dissect business needs, and communicate them to a technical team.
- You will have the ability to assess and balance business needs prioritising effectively.
- You will be comfortable understanding technical areas of the platform and be able to assess solution options with the team, balancing ROI, and long term and short term goals for the product.
- You will be comfortable working with the rapidly evolving needs of a fast growing company, proactively preparing for scalability and stability at volume.
- You will have a passion for understanding how and why things work, and be driven to get to the root of problems.
- You will understand complex ecommerce metrics and be able to make data driven decisions.
- You will be comfortable with complex logic, where experience of promotion engines is a plus.
- A technical background is not required but is also a plus.
- You will be a confident communicator, running requirements workshops and presenting ideas to senior management.
- Health insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Ticket transport
- Ticket guarderia (childcare)
- Language classes and E-Learning courses
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- 28 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.