Hostaway is the #1 travel rentals platform that's revolutionizing property management for people all around the world.
Our team is as forward-thinking and innovative as our products and we're looking for talented people who love tech, teams, and travel. Positions available in Toronto, Barcelona, EU, Russia, CIS.
We are looking for a Product Owner of our Dashboard & Mobile App to serve as the bridge between our development and design team, by supporting various stages of our platform product development life cycle. Our Product & Dev teams are a tight-knit group of driven individuals who operate with the goal of delivering a top-notch product to hundreds of users worldwide.
- Be the bridge between design and development
- Plan and prioritize user stories for sprints
- Tracks and prioritizes defects and releases to production
- Manage a backlog of new features and enhancements for the product
- Research and identify stakeholder needs and effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Engage other product leaders within Hostaway’s teams to define development priorities for the product, gather requirements, and define scopes
- Analyze, understand and share learnings to build a strong knowledge base of the product
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product
- Currently residing in/willing to relocate to Barcelona
- Professional working efficiency in English
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent skills with Confluence, JIRA, MS Office, or equivalent diagramming software
- Experience in backend and/or frontend development
- Previous experience in B2B or vacation rental industry software is strongly preferred
- Motivated self-starter that has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- You have a seasoned entrepreneurial mindset, with field experience in creating ROI business case for short, medium and long-term product
- You are comfortable with project management i.e negotiations, time management, and cross-functional teamwork
- You have a meticulous eye for detail
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate, influence and drive consensus amongst team members and various management level
We want to offer you:
- Possibility of working remotely with flexible hours
- Freedom of choosing your own tools for automation, as long as they can support our current stack
- Working alongside a technically competitive team, and on a very modern platform using superior technology
- Endless growth and career opportunities
- Annual company trips to Barcelona and other exciting locations
- Potential stock options and bonuses
- Full support for potential future relocation to any one of our offices
- Handpicked team of the best people - we are serial entrepreneurs, guitar players, salsa
About Host Away