At Kodify we manage several high traffic web platforms developed using the latest technologies and we work hard to provide the best experience for our users.
We are looking for a passionate, business-oriented Product Owner to support our development team. Working closely with, and reporting to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for a successful development of our web based products. This includes: defining each step in the product development, prioritising features, building prototypes, overlooking A/B tests with the support of an analyst, interfacing with stakeholders and driving the design and development of successful concepts by working with a cross-functional team. Good attention to detail and sharing a taste for high-quality products are important aspect to this role.
You will have a proven track record of working with Agile (SCRUM or Kanban) and your capability to turn ideas into product-ready solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position will share our values, be transparent and open to giving/receiving feedback and work well with the team towards a common goal. We value respect, openness, and diversity amongst our teams.
Company-wide we are an international team close to a 100 with 16 different nationalities, spread around the world in our different office locations: Barcelona, Altea, Montréal, Los Angeles and several other European countries for the team that works remotely.
● Work closely with stakeholders to understand and execute business and user needs (UX) and brand guidelines
● Support the Product Manager on the business strategy
● Define project scope, goals and deliverables
● Manage the full lifecycle of the product (from concept to execution)
● Identify and propose improvements based on data insights and market perspectives
● Manage, prioritise and communicate the product backlog to all stakeholders
● Monitor daily KPIs to understand product performance
● Drive and motivate a team of developers from a UX perspective
Complete fluency in
English is an absolute must.
Desired experience / skill set:
● 5 years of experience working in a product management role building stand out products.
● Experience in building technical products in areas such as start ups, online subscription businesses, adtech, data science, or ecommerce.
● Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM or Kanban)
● Strong leadership skills
● Be an amazing team player that the team can rely on
● Passionate about technology
● Strong knowledge of web platforms and new technologies
● Able to write clear and detailed user stories to facilitate work for the developers
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Motivated team player with the ability to interact effectively with different team cultures
● Excellent communicator and facilitator with good spoken, written and presentation skills
● Comfortable working throughout an entire organization; from developers, analysts, marketing, to executives.
skills and in depth experience with popular BI and analytics tools.
Nice to have:
● A strong technical, business or data science education, ideally to degree or postgraduate level.
● Experience working as a developer, business analyst or data analyst.
● You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
● Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
● You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
● You are passionate about online products and businesses
● You love working in a diverse and international environment
● You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
● You have a real ‘Can Do’ work ethic - We are results based, not clock based!
What’s on offer:
● Competitive salary
● Permanent employment contract.
● Latest tech equipment: whatever boosts your productivity!
● Private health insurance
● Ticket Restaurant
● Core hours with flexitime + half day Fridays!
● 23 days of vacation and a half day off on your birthday
● 15% of your salary extra for training and conferences of your choice!
● Company Amazon book account
● Fresh organic fruit, snacks, and drinks
● Company-wide off-site events (Ibiza in 2018, Mallorca in 2017)
● Free snacks and beverages!
● BBQ on the terrace!
● Awesome offices & locations: Barcelona, Altea, Montreal & LA!
Miss something from this list? Let us know and maybe we’ll add it!
If you think you have what it takes and are looking for a company where you can have lots of fun while doing amazing work- we are made for you!
Do not keep us waiting and send us your CV!