Do you want to be part of a globally operating, technology- and data-driven start-up in Barcelona? Do you want to build up a No.1 B2B business in a global 100 billion dollar market?
GINDUMAC – Global Industrial Machinery Cluster - is an innovative, international start-up in the used industrial machinery trading market. We are using a state-of-the-art online platform for global trading of industrial used machinery.
Our international team from more than 13 countries is crafting the future of the used machinery trading market. Join our movement and be part of building up a No.1 business from scratch.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Owner to lead our GINDUMAC Online Platform to excellence.
- You are passionate about digital technology, online businesses and growth hacking
- You are an expert in agile project management of software/online projects
- You have a profound understanding of backend and frontend development processes
- You have a top-notch skill set of UI/UX techniques and tools to drive performance
- You have experience in data analytics and conversion tracking
- You are energized by solving complex challenges and problems
- You are an excellent communicator with high empathy for different stakeholders
- You are a result-driven, problem solving and forward thinking professional
- You are a strong contributor and collaborating team player
- You have the ability to drive teams to excellence
- You have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are strongly committed to go the extra mile to achieve your goals
- Be our platform leader
- Analyze platform performance, define user stories and transform them into value adding platform features
- Be responsible for the product backlog and its execution in line with business priorities
- Managing design, development, implementation and analytics of new platform functionalities
- Maximize development results and maintain highest outcome efficiency
- Continuously propose new ideas to boost business success
- 3 or more years of proven success in leading product/development teams
- Master in SCRUM methodology or similar agile project management methods
- Master in Atlassian tools, especially JIRA
- Professional experience with wireframing, UX/UI design and prototyping tools
- Experience in backend and/or frontend development
- Excellent English skills
- Spanish skills would be plus
Why joining GINDUMAC?
- Be part of building a business from scratch
- Be part of building a game changing business model in the industrial segment
- Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
- Flexible working hours
- High responsibility directly from the beginning
- High learning curve
- Space for own idea development within the business
- Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona