We are Headway: a leading data-driven growth marketing company servicing mobile apps, brands and ad-tech companies worldwide. We build solutions that help companies grow their client base and connect with audiences at scale.
Our multicultural team is looking for a Product Owner reporting to Smadex COO. That person has to have experience in building and developing best-in-class products and be efficient, pragmatic, and data-driven.
As Product Owner, you will be working to ensure the company technical vision and development of our platform is reflected in our product and will be a contributor to our product's strategy, directly impacting the success of our company. You’ll be in contact with engineers and developers, collaborating with the support teams to map the direction of the product and roll-out features that drive business goals.
Role's tasks and responsibilities:
- Make data-based decisions to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Define, represent and communicate product developments
- Drive innovative ideas, features and products through leadership and decisive action
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results
- Mentor the company to use our platform
Role's skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of Product Owner/Management experience, with a preference for candidates who worked in a tech company
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish both written and spoken is mandatory
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience in hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- A deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won't be considered.
Competitive payment, free and daily breakfast, snacks and fruit, flexible working hours, free gym membership, company laptop, beautiful office in lovely L'Eixample with a big terrace, monthly TGIFs and regular team building events, fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 30 different countries. And more!