Have you ever wished to create something that you could proudly say: ‘I did this’? Would you like to be part of amazing teams where cooperation, learning and fun are the main players on stage?
At Nuvolar we develop amazing applications. Our aim is not only to create functional software but to build cool and game changing applications that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!
We strongly believe that our people are our strongest asset and we live up to this. We seek long term employment with our employees and try to give them all the possible support to perform an outstanding job. We all share the same space, learn from each other, have lunch together and get inspired from each other. And it's a lot more fun!
You will be a part of projects related to Private/Business Aviation, working on mobile and browser-based applications used daily by thousands of users like pilots, ground operations or aircraft crew. You will be responsible for specifying features that will help transform the way these users work, collaborating with some of the biggest players in the aviation industry!
How your day is going to look like
You are a people person! Some of your tasks will involve translating conceptual user requirements into functional requirements to developers/project team; conducting interviews to gather the customer expectations via workshops, surveys, site visits and other methods; reviewing the business requirements and assisting with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, communicating these back to the business stakeholders; as well as managing and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Occasional travel might be required.
We don’t just look for your technical knowledge or abilities. Above all else, we look for people! That’s why one of our priorities is to find the right person. Before we start talking about Epics, User Stories or product plans, we expect you to be a team player with a never ending learning attitude and an improvement seeker. As we always say: Great is not good enough! For that, you will be in an environment where you will be able to develop the best version of yourself and at the same time we’ll expect to learn from you!
Now, what are your other strengths?
- Background related to Product Owner or Business Analysis, elicitation, modeling and verification.
- Overseeing the design, development and implementation of software solutions.
- Demonstrated SCRUM Product Owner experience.
- Technical writing.
- Business process improvement, quality assurance analysis, user research and continuity of operations planning.
- Providing systems engineering, analysis and testing support.
- Providing consulting services as a requirements analyst.
- Proficient in using JIRA and Confluence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Apart from these, it would be a plus if you have an IT background. Agile Product Owner Certification and User Experience Design Certification are considered an asset. And you will make us really happy if you already have some knowledge about Aerospace industry!
- Career path.
- State-or-the-art equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible remote work policy.
- Ever-learning, creative work environment and training.
- International teams. Respect, diversity & a lot of fun.
- Social events and activities.
- Day off on your birthday!
- Private Health Insurance.
- Gym allowance.
- Great Referral program.
If your profile fits the position and you are excited about becoming a Nuvolad or Nuvolady we will be happy to hear from you!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, color, disability, national origin, race or religion.