Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? Are you interested in optimising and developing a key component of the mytaxi business in a challenging role with a lot of responsibility? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you. As Product Owner (f/m) of the mytaxi Driver App, you are responsible for the product development and coordination of new feature implementation in the mytaxi Driver App, that is used by tens of thousands of taxi drivers all over Europe. Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi in one of the most dynamic market environments of our times.
- You will be responsible for the Driver App; the foundation of the mytaxi service, in order to push it to its next level, based in the heart of Barcelona.
- You will work closely with the product department in Hamburg and stakeholders across Europe.
- You will be able to think like a taxi driver, and adapt to their needs. You can synthesize drivers feedback and understand risks and opportunities in order to identify what they really want. You will be able to recognize opportunities immediately and transfer them into new product concepts.
- Together with our developers, the Prioritization Committee and stakeholders you will work on the feature specifications and roadmap.
- You think as a European and can adapt and understand different cultures and market environments. Traveling to our offices around Europe is key.
- You will conceptualize new products to bring them to life with a team of developers and verify their success in our markets through working with Business Intelligence, executing A/B Tests and overseeing UX/UI research.
- You will gather new requirements, analyze and rate them on a quantitative and qualitative level before prioritizing them based on the findings.
- You will work closely with our Teams to improve the development process across our European markets
- Knowledge sharing is your passion, sharing new information is your key to success.
- You will work together with the entire product department (UX/UI, Business Analysts and other Product Managers) to develop the product vision and spread it throughout the whole organisation.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your product.
You will be a problem solver, detail oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar background
- Several years of experience in agile software development, you can demonstrate your hands on mentality
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery
- Expertise in the field of mobility markets would be perfect.
- You conceive immediately what makes a product successful and can conceptualize pragmatic solutions.
- You are eager to develop products our drivers love.
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development - especially Scrum and Kanban.
- You are open to trying out new things and are driven to optimize products and processes alike.
- It is in your nature to identify challenges directly
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent proficiency in English and Spanish, German is a plus.
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
Our benefits for you:
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, you will have the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!