We are Holaluz and we were born to change the world.
You and the planet are what moves us to be who we are and to do what we do. In this video Carlota Pi, one of the three founders of Holaluz, tells you more about it.
Our desire to do things differently has brought us to lead the transformation of the energy sector. Because:
● We only sell 100% renewable electricity.
● Thanks to leveraging the use of technology, we offer you personalized products and rates that allow you to save money.
● We put you at the center of all our decisions.
There’s more of us wanting to change things. At Holaluz we want to turn every square meter of the roofs into inexhaustible sources of renewable energy for more than 40 million people and at no cost to you.
So that no matter where you live, whether or not you have your own roof, you can be part of the change just by joining Holaluz's 100% green energy.
All the energy we need is up there. It is ours, it is clean and it is inexhaustible.
Can you help us connecting people to 100% green energy💡💚?
What will you do?
You will join as a Product Owner in the Operations tech team, where you will work hand in hand with the Project Manager and the Engineering Manager to help the team make things happen.
Furthermore, you will:
- Effectively prioritize tasks, considering those that will have the greatest value/impact on the project/performance of the team and/or our clients.
- Ensure that the status of tasks/projects is updated and available.
- Coordinate different areas and people with different objectives, in order to deliver the most important things the team can do for the company.
- Proactively identify issues/areas for improvement in the product, not only organizing but also contributing to the roadmap.
- Find ways to make constructive suggestions and have the required knowledge to challenge others.
- Manage large, complex environments, to execute a volatile roadmap, identifying pains, the relevant metrics and the best solutions.
- Use data on a regular basis, to make the best decisions.
- Work hand in hand with technical engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Work under OKRs and KPIs.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards change and uncertainty, accept it as something natural and use these as an opportunity to grow and learn.
And #SayThingsAsTheyAre is one of our values, we want to be clear and transparent in explaining what you will do during your first 6 months at Holaluz.
In 1 month…
After the first month, you will know how we work and will get to know our culture and vision. Also, you will know most of our stakeholders and start to identify their and the company’s needs.
You will get to know the tech teams you’ll be involved with and systems and products Holaluz uses. Also, you will know which projects the team are working on.
And the most important thing: you will have had lunch and/or beers with your teammates ;)
In 3 months…
You will begin to understand the energy industry, which is a really complex business and takes a while to master. Furthermore, you will start making your own decisions on how to add value to the teams and will be able to prioritize the backlog and help keep up with the agreed roadmap. You will be more and more acquainted with the product you are working on.
In 6 months…
You will have everything under control and you will have contributed to your team’s maturity and growth. You will be adding value to the team on a regular basis and will be fully focused on constantly improving the team’s performance.How will you do it?
One of our values is #KeepRowing, meaning that teamwork and team alignment is essential to be able to move forward and meet our shared objectives.
At Holaluz we have built a robust and constantly iterating organizational system, which allows us to adapt to the constant changes demanded by the sector and to achieve the purpose we pursue, using agile methodologies. At Holaluz, meetings and decisions are made collaboratively, feedback flows 🤟 between the different teams and support between people is promoted.
Who will you do it with?
#AlwaysPeopleFirst and #HaveFun are also really important values at Holaluz, and in order to have fun it is important to have a good team which is is why we introduce you to the people you will work with on a daily basis. We are a team of around 600 people with an unbeatable environment.
Another way of #KeepRowing is rowing all together in perfect synchronization and towards a common goal, and what a better place to do it than in our offices in Barcelona, just 200 meters from the sea 🌊. This exceptional location next to the beach is perfect for a break with a dip and to put into practice another of our #HaveFun values.
But since March the number of "Holaluz offices" has multiplied by 270, everyone has their own little Holaluz, with their sea views (or not), their coffee or tea machine, their open space for lunch, their meeting rooms, and also their routines and organization. We are committed to individuality and flexibility by putting people at the core of our decisions, that's why our offices are open for those who need or want to work in them. We are working on flexible seating in the office and providing individual lockers for everyone.
What do we need?
- Have experience 3 years of experience working as a Product Owner/Manager in tech teams using agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum…).
- Are good at working with data, analyzing metrics and KPIs.
- Have experience working in constantly delivering teams focused on increasing product iterations.
- Are used to working with processes and assessing how to improve them.
- Have worked in complex and uncertain environments.
- Have experience in working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Are used to coordinate transversally, involving people from different areas.
- Experience in the energy industry is appreciated 🙂
What do we offer?
Another of the values that characterizes us at Holaluz is #EsPosible ("It's Possible"). Therefore, we offer a series of measures so that you can develop yourself 360º and achieve everything you set out to do, both personally and professionally. In line with this, we believe that the most powerful energy comes from people, so #AlwaysPeopleFirst is part of our DNA, therefore, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join Europe's first B Corp Certified electric utility (companies that innovate to maximize their positive impact on employees, the community they serve and the environment).
- Baby Friendly Company certified. Nursery to help integrate life and work for new parents. "Casals" (summer camps in summer but also in other holidays) those weeks of the year when combining children's holidays and work becomes a little more complicated.
- Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable working environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
- Unlimited professional development in an exciting company and a team fostering and facing together constant challenges.
- Our own library, with very diverse content.
- Being part of a goal-oriented and results-driven company. We apply agile methodologies and the scaling philosophy to everything we do.
- Free English and Catalan lessons at the office.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely on a regular basis, as a result of our pro-responsibility and autonomy mentality, and our commitment to the self-management of the team's time.
- Subscription to Andjoy, which includes yoga and crossfit classes in the office. Mens sana in corpore sano.
- Reduced price for private health insurance.
- Flexible Compensation Scheme on kindergarten, transportation, and food with Cobee.
- Referral bonus if you bring in people as talented as you.
- Organic fruit every day.
- Share-based compensation plan.
- Competitive sustainable mobility rate with eCooltra for Holaluz.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a company that wants to change the world.
We celebrate diversity in the world, and we want our team to reflect this in an inclusive way. At Holaluz, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Additionally, we strive to empower women in the workplace.
Te damos la bienvenida a la eléctrica donde siempre hay otra manera de ver las cosas. Por eso tomamos decisiones siempre poniéndote a ti por delante. Porque si no es bueno para ti, no lo es para Holaluz
Nuestro propósito es simple: crear un mundo movido 100% por energía de origen renovable. Lo hacemos conectando las personas a la energía verde.