We are looking for a Product Owner who will be responsible for leading the solution definition, and the product execution.
Our future PO will work closely with the agile teams and business stakeholders through product conception, launch, and market success. Also, the PO will manage the product lifecycle while ensuring that quality assurance standards and the product milestones are met.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Regularly engaging with stakeholders to transform their thoughts and needs into problems/challenges while validating them with our customers' needs;
- Defining acceptance criteria for solutions within the tech team and assessment of challenges of the go-to-market;
- Prioritizing challenges based on business needs and value;
- Leading the validation of proposed solutions using proof of concepts, including success metrics;
- Engaging with stakeholders to evolve and validate proof of concepts;
- Being the voice from business and customers needs in the agile team;
- Communicating and describing problems to the agile team to create tech solutions;
- Supporting the agile team with business inputs while dealing with the minimal valuable product mindset;
- Prioritizing and grooming the product backlog and setting the sprint goals;
- Tracking product performance, understanding of value drivers, and making decisions based on these;
- Fluent in English;
- Background in user-centered methods such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, and Usability Testing;
- Experienced working successfully with Scrum teams in an Agile environment being the product owner; focus on disciplined agile execution, continuous improvement;
- Experience in the EdTech market, in general, is a plus;
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset, ability to identify key metrics and use data insights to drive business priorities;
- Strong working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence);
- Strong communication skills for managing teams and resolving conflicts;
What makes working at ABA English great:
Here at ABA English, we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we rely on people. With that in mind, we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we believe culture is one of, if not the most important, differentiator. After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
Enjoy an open work environment with young, dynamic, and outstanding international teams working in a vibrant and fast-paced company!
- Flexible working hours.
- Halfday Fridays.
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- Discounted gym access: exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
- Flexible Retribution (kindergarten check, food check, transport check, and health insurance).
- You'll enjoy a longer maternity/paternity leave.
- Extended holidays.