Are you an experienced & driven product owner who loves product development, solving user problems and have a track record of successfully building digital products/businesses? If yes, you should read on.
The product team of Coches.net is looking for a passionate and experienced product owner who will be a key contributor to take our user experience to the next level. You will work together with a highly motivated cross functional mission team with great impact on the success of our biggest marketplace, a marketplace impacting millions of users every day. We can promise you an exciting journey ahead!
- Define and drive your cross functional team mission/vision, roadmap and a coherent backlog that will contribute to reach the business and user objectives.
- Be a key contributor to execute on our mission to make buying and selling a great experience for all people.
- Engage with users to understand their needs/problems, prioritize and develop a product that solves these needs in a scalable way. Define, monitor and analyze metrics for launched products and feed learnings into the development process. Continuously experiment to learn and iterate.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the companies short- and long-term goals. Interact with other teams in Schibsted (globally) to learn, contribute and share work that can be reused on a global basis.
- Proven track record (at least 5 years) to take full ownership of multi-platform products from conceptual ideas to actual launch.
- You love the art of product development and strive to make a difference for the company and its customers/users.
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done!
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels and you know how to involve them to get people onboard.
- You master translation of you and your team’s knowledge and experience into user stories and prioritized backlog items.
- You master data driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies such as breaking big large product goals into smaller achievable slices for early and frequent delivery. You have experience in A/B testing processes and tools.
- You have experience leading mobile products and responsive/adaptive solutions.
- You have basic technical understanding within software development and can communicate well with developers.