At Holded, we are changing how SMB’s manage their businesses. We’ve developed a gorgeous cloud-based suite of apps that’s user-friendly, customisable and to top it all off, cool. We’re ERP as you’ve never seen it.
Holded is a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us in our front sea office, where you can relax or play ping pong while exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business, to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at whatever they do.
Join us to reinvent the concept of ERP!
A day in the life...
As a Product Owner you will develop the product vision by working closely with C-level and stakeholders and transmit it to our skilled engineering team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and execute the vision for the product bringing together multi-disciplinary talented teams to deliver commercially viable and compelling products.
- Overseeing team project removing blockers, ensuring project scope and setting accurate timelines and deadlines.
- Create or review product ideas and feedback to evaluate the inclusion in product backlog.
- Engage extensively with customers (either directly or through the customer service team) in order to gain first-hand knowledge of consumer and market feedback to develop valuable insights.
- Anticipate future product lines by keeping track of industry trends.
- Own and be accountable for the product development.
- Provide strategic and hands-on leadership to a strong multidisciplinary team.
- Prioritize the backlog and set the roadmap.
- 2+ years of experience managing a B2B product with a track record of delivering digital products.
- Experience with a SaaS product.
- You will have a proven track record in product defining and launching successful products
- Experience in using data to drive excellent and competitively advantageous customer and competitor insights and making data-driven decisions
- Strong visionary skills and ability to communicate that vision to all stakeholders
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think in broad terms as well as long-term, anticipating the market and translating this into product enhancements
- Strong influencing skills, being about to verbalize a compelling vision that brings teams with you on the journey
- Acute attention to detail, highly organized and deadline oriented
- Self-motivating, energetic, a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills; flexible and collaborative
- Fluent in English
What it's like to work with us:
Flexible working hours
Top-notch work equipment
Full equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruits
Office in front of the sea with ping pong, billiard, playstation…
Interesting projects and great work environment
A great opportunity to grow with the company
Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t started Holded to be an other software company. We started Holded to be epics, and you will be part of it.
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If so, send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/product-owner. Thanks!
** Feel free to apply in Spanish if you feel more comfortable **