Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
We are looking for a Product Owner who will help Beezy organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
Your main responsibilities include gathering feature requests and scheduling releases & coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you'll help us roll-out products that deliver our company's vision.
Your day-to-day looks like:
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a must
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the European Union)