Investing sucks. If you have 10'000 EUR in savings and limited knowledge about finance and investing, chances are you put the money in a bank, go to an investment advisor, or just put it under your pillow. High costs, low earnings, and little transparency & control.
Viventor is here to change that! During our first 15 months, more than 3'000 people from all over Europe have invested over 22 Million EUR in other people across Europe, earning 10%+ return, enjoying remarkable investing experience, and promoting a new model of financing.
Take Action! We are looking for a product person with excellent communication skills to join our team and play a major role in product development. If crowdfunding and FinTech is something you're interested in, and you agree there has to be a fresh alternative for the old ways of investing, click the button above!
What will I do?
- Take care of product backlog, updating and prioritizing tasks in line with business requirements and other factors
- Play major role in a new product development
- Actively participate in sprint and product development planning, retrospectives and releases
- Compose and maintain internal documentation and requirements
- Be in charge of communication - both with internal stakeholders, as well as with external partners
- Compile requirements from business stakeholders, translating them into user stories with examples
- Continuously be the "translator" between business and
technical stakeholders, gathering requirements and feedback from all
- Lead the full lifecycle of feature development, ensuring both quality and speed of technical delivery
- Work closely with Product Executives, CTO and technical teams
What qualities / abilities / experience should I possess?
- General understanding of IT and technical side of product development is a must
- Advanced level of English and Spanish is a must
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Web Project Manager
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail and profound sense of responsibility
- Higher education is not a must, but certainly a strong advantage
- Strong passion for building great products. Past success with this is a major advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
Why should I choose Viventor?
- Spacious office in the very center of sunny Barcelona
- International environment, filled with humble and passionate people
- Competitive remuneration
- Ground-floor opportunity to make impact and work with practically all stakeholders
- There is always someone up for a beer after work
Now, scroll back up and hit the Apply button!