Ohpen has been named one of the hottest startups by Wired Magazine. We are going to conquer the world and we are looking for brilliant minds to join our journey. As a Product Owner, you’ll be in charge of what we should build into our software to achieve this goal.
Do you seek a key part of a success story, starting from scratch? Good. In Barcelona, we are building a new squad with a fresh mission; to build a shiny new web portal for our ruthlessly effective cloud-based core banking engine.
At Ohpen, our multidisciplinary (DevOps) squads own their domain from front to back, from client communications and deciding what to build, to releasing it to production.
As our Product Owner for the new Portal squad, you will enjoy the strategic challenge of sketching up the beautiful new portal our revolutionary banking engine deserves, and the operational challenge of getting it done.
- This is not your first rodeo as a Product Owner, Product Manager or similar functions;
- You are well familiar with the newest front-end technologies;
- You can organise a big and complex portal into a simple intuitive structure;
- You have razor-sharp analytical skills, an eye for detail and deep empathy for your customers.
- The industry we’re in is continuously changing, and you need to keep up;
- You will need to be vigilant, always considering worst-case scenarios and how things can go wrong – so we can avoid it;
- We don’t tailor software for our clients. We have 1 platform, 1 version, 1 codebase. You must always keep in mind that every change we implement will affect all clients;
- Accuracy is vital in everything you do. You should have a drive to get down and dirty with the detail at all times.
- You’ll be part of an industry-changing team, the world’s first company to take core-banking to the cloud;
- You will start a project from scratch, building an entirely new portal with the newest technologies available;
- We are a product company – we don’t take requirements from others, we build it ourselves;
- Enjoy a huge potential for career growth, as we continue to scale up and dominate banking tech;
- To us, your health matters. Take a break from work and join us in our weekly yoga and crossfit sessions.