At Wallapop we are on a quest to help people with the collaborative economy and to make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products. Would you like to join the talented team that is crafting the app that make it possible?
Wallapop takes pride in having an open culture, where every opinion matters and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We believe that we don't hire people to fit in a job description. We hire people to find the best way to produce the most valuable work that they can do. We work together to decide what actions have to be taken in order to it continuing being maintainable, readable, and scalable.
We are looking for a Product Owner that will support our Transactional team and will ideally have experience in online marketplaces and a proven history in working in similar roles.
Our Transaction team is building something new and innovative in the classifieds industry. Their goal is to deliver more value to Wallapop’s users by removing the most important frictions during the buying/selling experience.
You will work closely with Development, Product Leads and Customer Service groups to achieve transactional objectives.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Own the product vision and maintain a prioritized feature backlog based on customer needs, business value, aligned with the transactional strategy and resource capacity.
• Work closely with developers, designers, analysts and stakeholders in order to translate the roadmap initiatives into defined feature sets and ultimately into an amazing product
• Manage and communicate the product backlog to the team while oversee internal and external dependencies
• Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
• Take data-based decisions for product development by collaborating on user tests and dig into analytic tools
• User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do.
• A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
• Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
• Analytical mindset, proactive, self-motivated and results driven.
• Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
• Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
• 4+ years experience working with web/app based companies in a product role.
• Experience in online marketplace or e-commerce industries is a plus.
• Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
• Experience working with agile methodology.
• High level of English is a must.
- Amazing office space
- Flexible working hours
- Specialized training
- Private Health insurance
- International team (now 13 nationalities)
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
- Team building activities
- English/Spanish lessons
- Half-day Fridays
- Free coffee and free fresh fruit
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.