BUX is a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. Our mobile app makes stock trading easy, exciting and affordable for everyone. Founded in 2013, BUX now has 1.5 million users across Europe. By taking down the barriers to the financial markets and reinventing the trading experience, we're helping new generations of first-time investors to discover the exciting world of the financial markets. Our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual.
To strengthen the Product team, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Product Owner, a multi-talented self starter, who continuously optimizes the customer experience of the BUX app with the goal to increase KPIs such as activation, engagement, retention, and referrals. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will work directly with the development team, product design, data analysis and customer service to coordinate activities and facilitate efficient communication
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Truly own the product, this means: Use it, analyze it, think about it, talk about it, improve it, test it, love it and dream about it;
- Pro-actively gather BUX internal teams (Support, Content, Marketing, BI, Operations etc.) product development and management needs, including compliance requirements from trading partners;
- Coordinate the release cycle (development, private beta, public beta, live);
- Using the scrum methodology, work closely with Product Design, Development, Product Owners and QA to deliver the highest possible quality app;
- Monitor product analytics (Retention, Conversion funnel, referral etc.) and calibrate the product configuration;
- Formulate hypotheses, set up experiments, execute and analyze them ;
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap.
WHAT IS A CHERRY ON TOP?
- Latest and greatest tech equipment – choose what you like;
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development;
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months;
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 mins from Central Station);
- Bi-weekly Hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events;
- Margy’s famous lunches ;
- Competitive salary and Employee Option Plan.
Interested? Just simply click the "Apply" button below!
- Experience managing the entire mobile app life-cycle
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and execution skills;
- Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework;
- Proven experience working with JIRA and other similar tools;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Self propelling and eager to work in a startup;
- Knowledge of the financial markets is a plus but not a requirement;
- Comfortable in a English speaking work environment.