We are looking for an Acquisition Product Owner to join our team in the Barcelona office. Your main responsibilities will be to own our primary acquisition flows and manage the workload of the team using Agile methodologies in order to continuously deliver quick value to our products, reporting progress and findings to senior stakeholders.
· Ensure the smooth, iterative delivery and improvement of landing pages and microsites .
· Prioritize the team’s work to make sure they are focused on the most high value stories/tasks.
· Work with designers, marketing and senior stakeholders to generate new concepts focused on new customer acquisition.
· Identify high value KPIs and review them regularly.
· Analyze and understand in detail the underlying drivers for KPI changes.
· Implementation of agile methodologies. Use the most appropriate methodologies to maximize development throughput.
· Stakeholder management.
· Acceptance testing.
· 2+ year Project Management experience
· An understanding of the various concepts surrounding landing page and microsites development. From the initial idea to UX, design and development
· Ability to deeply understand how the business works in order to better articulate business requirements and report to stakeholders
· Data driven thinker
· Experience in A/B testing and multivariate testing
· Experience working at a "digital first", Internet oriented, 24x7, b2c business
· Good understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
· Excellent communication skills. Able to justify decisions with data.
· Leadership and initiative.
· Proactive identification of problem areas along with proposing solutions to address them.
· Willingness and capability to participate in product testing and release management
· Strong delivery, "push it over the line" orientation
· Experience working in a customer acquisition focused team. Working closely with design & marketing teams
· Atlassian solutions, especially Jira.
· Knowledge of additional project delivery methodologies.
· Experience in small, startup businesses
· Some travel may be required
· Permanent contract.
· Flexible working hours.
· 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
· Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes.
· Company-wide retreat (Caribbean in Summer 2015, Sardinia in Summer 2016); office ski trip in winter.
· Apple work equipment.
· Private health insurance.
· Paid lunches.
· Quarterly profit sharing bonus.
· Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it.
· Interesting projects and working with latest technologies.
· Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks.
** ONLY SUBMISSIONS IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED **
About CMP Group
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!