FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You serve as technical consultant by understanding the client needs, goals, and gathering client requirements
- You address client needs with scalable solutions using Zeotap's product offerings
- You ensure quality of service and quick resolution to all production problems across Zeotap’s product suite
- You respond to production support tickets from multiple domestic and international teams
- You prioritize issues and troubleshoot them independently while coordinating with Management, Business, Product, and Engineering teams
- You collect and document customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Product Management team
- You conduct market research and contribute to go-to-market strategy and tactics for the Product Marketing team
- You identify areas of automation and create tools for team’s efficiency improvements
- You closely work with client services team to ensure comprehensive account transitions and integrations
- Your travel extensively within Europe to support sales teams
- Your become subject matter expert in Zeotap's product offerings and be able to explain all technical aspects of products to internal and external stakeholders
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- 2-3 years relevant advertising technology experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimization and data management platforms (DMPs)
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to prospects/clients during sales processes and to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- SQL and database knowledge preferred
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at once
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English & Spanish is a must; German, French or another European language is a plus
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!