Vistaprint is seeking a highly motivated analytical self-starter to join a fast-paced Global Product Marketing team. Within this role you will be an integrated part of a global team. As a product marketing specialist, you will be part of the Promotional Products, Apparel and Gifts team!
Who are we?
Vistaprint is a Cimpress company passionate about empowering people to make an impression through individually meaningful, personalized physical products. We are a team of over 10,000 members in 24 countries working together to empower 17 million customers to make an impression. We are passionate, self-starting and audacious. We thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Whatever geography we’re in, we bring exceptional talent together. We never stop learning and we believe you shouldn't either. Opportunities abound for career development.
Your role will involve
- Day to day product management (revenue, profit, gross margin, average selling price)
- Being integral part of the Global Product Marketing team within the business segment, aligning across EU and NA markets
- Supporting global strategy for one of our product categories targeted to several different customer segments and across different sites
- Supporting and leading related projects (products launches, product innovations, website optimizations, quality projects)
- Product forecasting for existing and new products
- Building the connection between marketing, manufacturing, inventory management, analytics and pricing
- Performing directed analysis, competitive analysis, identifying areas of opportunity, defining and implementing test plans, making recommendations to drive product strategy
In return you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or similar
- 1–2 years of experience in Product Marketing or related field is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects/tasks simultaneously
- Customer Orientation with strong collaboration skills
- Ability to convert data & insights into actionable business-building plans
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals (4 Ps) and analytical thinking
- Experience in high growth, multi-national companies in e-commerce industry is a plus
- Ability to influence, consensus building and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (across operating functions and geographic locations)
- Native or very fluent English, any other European language is a plus
- Some travel might be required, less than 5%
And a few reasons you might love it
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
- You will be working in a truly global environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group in all areas of e-commerce
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits program
Feeling ready for the challenge? If so, please apply, we look forward to hearing from you!