FilledThis offer is not available anymore
⚖️ Doctrine builds a legal research and analytics software for legal professionals, law firms, companies, and individuals to search through the law, manage their cases, and grow their business. Our vision is simple: advancing open justice around the world!
We're on a mission to connect legal professionals to data, information, news and insights, making law accessible and understandable. Our challenge is to offer the latest technologies in artificial intelligence through the most simple, efficient and well designed product to our customers, in a traditional industry. 👩🏼⚖️
As a Product Marketing Manager at Doctrine :
You will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story & benefits of our product.
You will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for product launches.
You will work with various Doctrine teams (Product, Sales, CSM) and have a direct impact on driving our customer growth & retention every day.
What you'll do
- Product launches: Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits to our customers. You also know our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. This isn’t guesswork. You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- Sales Enablement : Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (Emails, landing pages, ad campaigns, product videos, Website copy, Sales decks, etc.)to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Customer Retention : Through your actions, and in partnership with customer success managers and sales, you'll contribute to improving the retention and upsell of existing customers.
- Measure and optimize : You'll have to analyze and understand the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage. 📈
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand such as working with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Work with various teams (design, content, leadgen, product, sales) to implement strategies
What you'll need
- BA/BS degree
- A minimum of 3 years of past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management in SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a healthy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Tech-savy. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player! In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Comfortable using CRM and marketing tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Intercom, Drift. 🛠
Why you should apply:
• Ideal time to join Doctrine in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
• Strong team spirit and company culture, we live our values at a daily basis
• Amazing team of hackers and hustlers
• Top notch learning environment - ongoing mentorship, weekly best practices sharing, library
• Cool and classy office in the heart of Paris (Métro Sentier)
• Regular feedback and compensation reviews - we cultivate the feedback culture and reward great work
• Lunch coupons (Lunch'R)
• Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruits 🍐
• IT equipment 🖥
• Referral bonuses
• Thursday beers🍻, monthly events with the team & a looot of breakfasts 🥐
• A great health insurance policy
• Competitive package, including stock options
Doctrine company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.