From smartphones to connected
cars, location data is changing the way we live and the way business
happens. CARTO is the platform that turns location data into more
efficient delivery routes, better behavioral marketing, strategic store
placements, and much more.
Everyone, from business analysts to developers and data scientists, use our software and location data to understand where and why things happen, optimize business processes, and predict future outcomes.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel
Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures,
CARTO is leading in the Location Intelligence (LI) space.
To continue our growth, we are looking for a high-energy, creative and curious Product Marketing Manager to translate the value of our Location Intelligence platform to our target buyer personas in enterprise, positioning our product and our brand in the Spatial Data Science space.
- Own the relationship between our Product and Marketing teams, gaining an in-depth understanding of our roadmap, as well as collaborating to set pricing and conduct user research.
- Translate the value of CARTO’s product to a range of sectors and use cases, enabling us to continue building the Location intelligence category.
- Curate release campaigns and content that helps us to generate high quality leads and close business with key enterprise customers (e.g. website, sales decks, documentation, webinars, demos, battlecards, blog posts and press releases).
- Position the CARTO brand in the Data Science and Developer spaces, by interacting with industry analysts, key partners and playing a key part in the launch of our Spatial Data Science network.
- Thirsty to learn about the space: constantly gaining intelligence on existing and new competitors.
- Data-driven: passionate about delighting and growing our user base through data.
- An exceptional communicator: both internally between departments and externally with clients and partners.
- Customer-centric: obsessed by the needs of our clients and prospects.
- A gifted curator of content: less is more, quality over quantity.
- A true challenger: you’re not scared to challenge the status quo.
- You have bias for action: you get a buzz out of crossing things off your to-do list.
- 3 or more years experience working in the SaaS, data or technology space in a product or marketing role.
- Technical marketing: an ability to translate the value of technology into business outcomes, engaging clients in verticals such as Retail, Real Estate, Financial Services or Telecommunications.
- A track record of creating high quality content and campaigns for a B2B technology product.
- Experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Suite and Content Management Systems.
- Experience interacting with technical stakeholders at a SaaS company.
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations and cultures.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with working in the GIS / Location Intelligence industry, ideally in North America.
- Experience in external-facing meetings with partners and prospects.
- Experience interacting with industry analysts such as Gartner, Forrester or IDC on questionnaires, reports and analyst briefings.
- An eye for design and brand guardianship.
- Video editing skills (e.g. Final Cut).
- Fluency in another European language (if it’s Spanish that’s very handy).
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of Madrid
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a ping-pong table and cinema :)
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.