We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
We’re looking for a motivated Product Marketing Manager to support our product and marketing teams in their endeavour to promote our amazing product to our clients. You will join as the second product marketing manager at Amenitiz and this comes with amazing responsibilities and challenges!
You will be responsible:
- Collaborate with our marketing, and UX research teams to get to know what our customers, identify what they are looking for, their pain points, and the best way to present our products to them
- Craft great story telling around our products to explain the value propositions in the most compelling way possible
- Translate technical details into very easy to digest value propositions and make sure they are available and used in every touchpoint with prospects and customers.
- Build and execute go-to-market strategies for our new products & features across all new and existing markets.
- Partner with our sales enablement team to build sales enablement assets, battle cards and other assets.
- Partner with our CS team to get actual feedback from customers and make sure they are getting our value proposition.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- You are fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Other languages like Portuguese, or Italian would also be a big plus
- You have experience in copywriting and messaging and enjoy crafting beautiful and compelling messages for our clients
- Proven experience planning and executing successful global go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive. You don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to operate quick, and scrappy yet impactful
- You have high energy, a creative mind and are driven to have impact through your work.
- Experience in hospitality is a big plus.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- Great career development opportunities, build your career with us!
- We offer a competitive salary package
- You will receive an unlimited contract as well as our private health insurance provider, Alan
- You will be able to work from home 2 days per week
- 23 vacation days annually
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!