Zeptolab is looking for an experienced Product Marketer to join our growing marketing team!
You will be responsible for developing games through integrated campaigns in and out of the game to deliver outstanding results in engagement and monetization.
Within the role, your high-level goal will be a product positioning of games currently enjoyed by millions of players such as C.A.T.S., King of Thieves, Cut the Rope franchise.
Some of your responsibilities include:
a product marketing plan and push campaigns (connected to
events/updates etc) to drive engagement in games, which will be
evidenced in metrics (Retention, LTV etc).
- Working closely
with Product Managers and functional marketing leads to develop and
execute integrated marketing plans for both operating and pre-production
- Identifying value propositions and key messages that
bond the right players to our games and improving our understanding of
our players through detailed marketing and customer research.
process coordinating across all teams including game development,
platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, user acquisition,
and app store optimization.
- PR, cross-promo, influencers and ad campaigns coordinating.
- Niches/trends researching and making TA for new products, controlling product slot requirements for new pitches.
- Working on the pitch decks for platform relations.
- Strong background in marketing across multiple channels (gaming or mobile app experience is preferable).
working in close cooperation with software development, community, and
live-ops teams in executing successful integrated
engagement/monetization marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing support (games/apps strong +) and a track record of delivering success
- Proven experience of partnering with product teams in define and delivering brand
- Experience as a game/app Product Manager (dev) a strong plus
- App/Game mobile UI/UX design experience a strong plus
Skills you will be using:
- Global and regional marketing campaign planning and execution
- Deep understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention, and monetization key product indicators
and driving audience research, insights, and empathy. Need to go beyond
demographics to behavioral and psychological needs analysis. Ability to
communicate this clearly to stakeholders is critical
- Business analysis skills (SQL, R, Python, Big Data, etc)
- Applied CRM systems for both campaign and lifecycle marketing
- Leveraging knowledge of large-scale social networks as applied marketing and engagement tools
- Engagement marketing execution to business performance in a meaningful and clear way
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will
be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes LCA, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).