Product Marketing Manager in Barcelona
The risk of cyber-attack is at an all-time high. At Outpost24 our mission is to help organizations reduce the attack surface by identifying and prioritizing threats with our best-in-class cyber risk management solution.
Building on the company’s success and recent acquisitions, we need a new Product Marketing Manager to support our thriving business and international expansion.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer-focused product marketing expert to take ownership of the positioning, messaging and go to market plans for our flagship vulnerability management and application security testing products.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the successful candidate will work closely with sales, marketing and the product team to drive the go-to-market plan, and be responsible for creating demand for our products through effective positioning, messaging and marketing programs across the buyer journey.
As our new Product Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and updating buyer persona, product positioning, messaging and pricing that differentiate our offering from competition
- Writing and producing high caliber sales enablement materials and tools that support the selling process
- Developing compelling messaging for full funnel lead generation and customer expansion campaigns
- Effectively presenting the products and communicate the value proposition internally e.g. sales training and externally e.g. webinar and conference
- Driving the launch strategy and activities for product releases
- Being the voice of customer and domain expert within the business through user research, market analysis and customer feedback
- Gathering and analyzing product line performance, operational metrics, and win/loss reasons
The role is open in multiple locations in Europe (Stockholm, Copenhagen, Barcelona, London, Amsterdam). Visa sponsorship is not available; you must have the right to work in the EU and UK.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who:
- Has a min. of 5 years of product marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Preferably has some cybersecurity industry experience
- Has the ability to apply product and market knowledge to shape marketing strategies
- Has excellent communication and writing skills
- Is a confident speaker and presenter in front of different audiences
- Has an analytical mind and strong project management skills
- Has the ability to negotiate resources and deliverables across the organization, initiates communications and provides constructive feedback to the team.
- Has a relevant university degree or professional qualifications
Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything!
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
But what's in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy, you are not just a number
- The opportunity to build and shape the marketing strategy
- Work with a fun and distributed team across Europe and North America
- A healthy work-life balance, so you can enjoy flexible work hours and a hybrid working environment if desired
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized
- A comprehensive set of tools, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- A fitness reimbursement according to the company policy
- And so much more!
And last but not least, who are we?
Outpost24 is a leading cybersecurity software provider pioneering cyber risk management within vulnerability management, application security, threat intelligence and access management – all delivered through a single SaaS solution that is easily accessed and deployed by customers to protect them against the ever rising risk of cyberattacks. Outpost24 is growing rapidly whilst being EBITDA and cash flow positive with best-in-class KPIs. Furthermore, the business is well positioned to continue its consolidation of the European market through greenfield expansion and M&A – having completed two add-on transactions over the last 12 months. Outpost24 today has over 2,500 customers in more than 40 countries who trust the Company’s unified solution to identify vulnerabilities, monitor external threats and reduce the attack surface with speed and confidence.
Headquartered in Sweden, Outpost24 is a global business generating the vast majority of revenue outside the Nordics with offices across Europe and North America. Delivered through a cloud platform with powerful automation supported by cyber security experts, Outpost24 enables organizations to improve business outcomes by focusing on the cyber risk that matters. To learn more about the various products and services go to https://outpost24.com/.
In July 2022, Vitruvian Partners acquired a majority ownership in Outpost24 and partnered with management to power the company’s next phase of growth. Vitruvian Partners is a leading international growth investor (+€10bn AUM – offices across Europe, Asia and US) with a focus on dynamic situations characterized by rapid growth and change across different industries. Vitruvian has backed over 70 companies and notable investments to date include global market leaders and innovators in their fields such as Just Eat, CRF Health, Farfetch, Darktrace, Trustpilot, TransferWise and others. Vitruvian has a strong presence in the Nordics with an established office in Stockholm and a track record of fifteen investments across the region including Accountor, Benify, EasyPark, Scrive, Snow Software, Unifaun and many more.
Did we manage to spike your interest? Then apply today and we will get back to your application within a few days!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position
200 - 500