About Visca Web
Visca Web is a digital media company whose international products revolve around one mission: To help people answer their sports betting questions.
We are always on the lookout for results-driven individuals with proven experience in their field to help us advance towards this mission. We champion a stimulating environment where autonomy, ownership, initiative and exchange are valued and encouraged.
Our international team (7 different nationalities at the moment) is a mix of youth & experience around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
As Product Manager, you will plan and manage the development of one or several of Visca Web's betting-related products (see above). The focus of this role is on the roadmap definition and the deliverables and timescales to meet users needs, ensuring that a pragmatic approach is taken to achieve the delivery of the product Roadmap.
Research, Analysis and Strategic Vision
- Develop a deep understanding of the online gambling industry and...
- ...of the affiliation and paid subscription business models
- Develop knowledge of the product's targeted betting markets (Africa, Spain, LATAM)
- Articulate market requirements and opportunities.
- Determine problem hypothesis to test with end consumers.
- Analyze data & identify opportunities for product enhancements and innovation.
Product Planning and day-to-day Management
- Define the short & long term strategy of the product and/or product component, and create product or product component roadmap and backlog of features & functions.
- Continuously refine the backlog in response to validated learning from the consumer, new market conditions or business needs.
- Determine & write detailed product specifications and articulate in personas and user stories on a just-in-time basis with the team.
- Represent the consumer (learner & staff) in product development teams.
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development.
- Drive the development iterations – including, adding value to the sprint planning meeting, Triage meetings, Release planning meetings.
- Ensuring that Acceptance Criteria are defined for each story.
- Co-planning the release – Working with the Technical Project Manager, Project Manager and other Product Managers, the Product Manager is accountable for frequent, reliable, and continuous release of value-added product to the customer.
- Responsible for ensuring that the delivery team has all the information required to successfully deliver the sprint backlog.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the Product.
Key Stakeholders Interactions
- Product manager.
- IT Teams.
- 3+ years experience in a Digital Product Manager/Product Owner role.
- Experience in a betting-related / affiliation-based business.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SEO.
- Experience applying Agile, Scrum & Lean methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of web technologies.
- Great knowledge of Google analytics and any other tracking tools + data analysis techniques.
- Advanced use of Product management tools (Jira, Confluence, Product Board)
- Tackle issues with high standards and a fresh perspective, always keeping the user experience in mind.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team.
- Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Ability to discuss with the team in English and Spanish.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- Personal Development (tickets to conferences, industry events…)
- Private health insurance (including dental)
- Monthly Team events (beers, training days…)
- Cool office 10 minutes walk from the beach (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays)
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.