Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD
We’re looking for someone who will be responsible for executing the product roadmap by leading the Core Product team.
The main responsibility will be the task´specification and prioritization inside the development team and coordinate the efforts of the area to deliver the projects within deadlines, costs and anticipated scope.
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years of Product Management and Analytics experience.
- Problem solving skills
- High analytical thinking and capacity
- Perfect mix of Strategy, Planning and Analytics
- High English level
What will you do?
- Partner with Product leadership to align vision, strategy and goals creating features with the development team by identifying potential opportunities, conducting market research, generating product requirements and determining specifications
- Embrace continuous discovery and delivery methodologies with an outcome-oriented mindset.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain clients’ information
- Translate the product roadmap and strategy into incremental, actionable user stories and tasks. As a Product Marketing, work together with a development team to implement, test and validate the product roadmap
- Own feature designs and its development with aligned target UX
- Build high quality products that will delight our clients and impact our high-growth business
- Identify opportunities by using variety of methods including data analysis, player feedback, competitive research, design hypotheses with experiments
- Be update about emerging technologies, with good technical level understanding
- Communicate both internally and externally the product vision and strategy through great stories that connect all the dots around the user journey
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc)
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.
Come and join us!