It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Tech Data is at the forefront of enabling the IT channel transformation in how cloud is bought and sold in the small, medium and enterprise sized business segments. As a Product Manager/ Program Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our cloud platforms strategy by identifying, vetting, and addressing business needs across Tech Data regions and empowering stakeholders by delivering documentation, demonstrations and training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Capture, triage and document business needs by connecting with business stakeholders across regions.
- Understand new business needs, quantify ROI and manage prioritization across multiple stakeholder requests.
- Provide feedback on feature design during grooming, development and post-deployment.
- Document functionality for business audiences, including Tech Data vendors and partners.
- Create training material and deliver training sessions on new functionalities
- Define UAT Test scenarios to be executed during Change Management activities and support business teams during UATs.
- Support Product Marketing and Technical Writers with communications around new features.
- Provide pre-sales support along with platform and vendor specialists. This including platform presentations to large partners and vendors in front of C-level audiences.
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Experience and knowledge of software design methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, with emphasis on written communications.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Comfortable working in an international, results driven organisation.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Experience with the IT software distribution channel a plus (including large ISVs such as Microsoft, AWS, IBM, etc.)
- Experience in e-commerce a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of similar experience in a multinational environment.
- Occasional travel within EU and US.
- Mostly a remote working position. 100% Remote working at this stage due to Covid.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.