We are looking for a Product Manager / Product Owner to complement our Product Management team and lead the launch / management of products supported by our data and AI capabilities
This is a unique opportunity to work in the team that builds our Artificial Intelligence Review Assistant (AIRA) - which has been featured on numerous news outlets.
- Create and own the roadmap for a our set of AI and Data Products
- Discover new features and products to launch, powered by our Data Lakes and AI systems
- Enable prospecting with products tailored for our Sales Automation and Marketing teams, via Recommender Systems and Smart Searches for Academics, Publications, Journals and more
- Collaborate with our Data Science team to ensure that their cutting-edge algorithms are embedded in products releases
- Take responsibility for your user experience and collaborate with designers, developers and stakeholders to create outcomes that add value based on the business and technical goals
- Propose and lead cross-departmental initiatives related to our Objectives and Key Results (OKRs);
- Work with data scientists and data architects to ensure the most appropriate data structures are built and data quality is ensured.
- Solid background of working as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- Prior experience with cloud data platforms, such as Databricks
- Data awareness and fluency, ability to deep dive into raw datasets to find key information that will enable you to make decisions for your product
- Strong analytical skills and independent, entrepreneurial approach
- Experience with software development and data processing
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal are vital
- Statistical analysis and mathematical experience is welcome
- Previous experience with Salesforce projects
- Experience with defining technical specifications describing requirements for data transfer, transformation and storage, with attention to big data topics,
- Ability to understand and challenge architectural decisions
- Competitive salary.
- Participation in Frontiers annual bonus scheme
- 25 leave days + 4 well-being days (pro rata and expiring each year on 31st of December)
- Great work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- English classes.
- Team building/sport activities and monthly social events.
- Lots of opportunities to work with exciting technologies and solve challenging problems
Who we are
Frontiers is an award-winning open science platform and leading open access scholarly publisher. We are one of the largest and most cited publishers globally. To date, our 200,000 freely available research articles have received more than 1 billion views and downloads and 2 million citations. Our journals span science, health, humanities and social sciences, engineering, and sustainability and we continue to expand into new academic disciplines so more researchers can publish open access.