Our Platform Engineering segment’s mission is to improve the developer experience and productivity for the Engineers in the product teams which can power N26 to reach the next 100 million customers.
The Platform Engineering segment at N26 looks at building up the platform where N26 runs its services. The platform consists of many products that aim to provide a unified experience to product developers that is reliable, secure and compliant with enough tooling to empower them to perform the software delivery lifecycle of their own products.
In this role, you will:
As Product Manager in Platform Engineering, you will be the manager for a broad range of features related to our Platform domain. Core to our experience are our understanding of modern IT infrastructure and processes to drive scalability and help enable our Engineers deliver great products for our Customers. You will take over and manage projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields.
What you need to be successful:
- 1-3 years of experience in a product management role preferably with technical background
- Proven track record working on internal or technical products solving user and business problems
- Deep understanding of products life cycle
- Strong analytical thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking
- Strong technical understanding
- Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, leading cross-functional teams of engineers, data analysts, designers
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status