eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 17 million customers per year across 45 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Join our growing team as Product Manager, based in our Barcelona Headquarters offices, to take part in the exciting journey to make the travel experience of millions of customers worldwide easier!
To be successful, you are someone who naturally takes a data-driven approach to product development, delivering high-impact yet simple solutions by using validated insights. You have experience working with designers, developers, copywriters, and business counterparts alike and adapt your communication style to motivate and inspire others.
- Get to know the user’s pain points inside and out, using these insights to make better informed decisions;
- Have a data driven mindset to ensure all decisions are based on facts, not opinions;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is often changing;
- Take a proactive approach to owning the full product lifecycle to deliver continuous impact (from concept development to tactical execution);
- Develop a product vision & roadmap for your area of focus for both desktop and smartphone websites;
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager with web-based companies (working with Agile methodologies) with a passion for Product;
- At least two years of experience in international Payment Solutions (B2C Credit Card processing, Recurring Card Payments, SEPA Direct Debits)
- Ideally experience within Subscription based business
- Experience with multiple PSPs and Payment Service providers for tokenisation, authorization and processing
- Previous experience in e-commerce and the travel industry is strongly preferred, ideally with focus on conversion;
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.