Data&Data leverages artificial intelligence to track product sales on the internet, across independent websites, marketplaces, and social media. We offer solutions to deal against both counterfeiting and grey-market.
As a highly transverse product manager, you will:
• Drive end-to-end development for new projects from ideation to final delivery
• Liaise with clients, retrieving feedback, and follow up on ongoing projects
• Contribute to selling our products, as the tech salesperson
• Supervise data production, as a gatekeeper of quality & timing
• Spot improvement opportunities and devise adequate solutions
• Prioritize both internal & client-facing features maximizing ROI
• Synchronize vision across the team & be at the helm among a sea of competing priorities
• Research & promote best-practices to improve the pace & quality of deliveries
• Investigate bugs & dive in our our data & identify enhancement opportunities
We need someone who's:
• An excellent communicator, fluent in English & French.
• Value-driven, proactive, and curious about the business.
• Critical-minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Result-oriented, organized and resourceful, enabling you to deliver on time.
• Worked on software development and/or data analysis, especially with Python, SQL, and data visualisation.
• Experience working with startups or agile teams.
• Experience in consulting, account management, sales, or marketing.
What we offer:
• Challenges: never short of those, you’ll have the opportunity to apply many skills.
• Responsibilities: your work will have a direct impact on our clients and our success.
• Work life: flexible hours, flat hierarchy, casual Friday everyday.
• Team: a small and dynamic team.
• Diversity: Unix or OS X? We welcome diversity. (Seriously though, we do.)
• Location: downtown Paris, in the chic 8th arrondissement.