As the product manager of a nascent company, you will oversee the development
of our range of innovative products. You will have to understand the use cases
that our clients face, and translate them into new features, following an agile
and lean methodology.
You will have to oversee the development of a very technical product based on cutting edge
technology. You will have to understand the basics of Data Science, and Data
Visualisation to interact with our team of world class engineers, and be able
to handle conversations with UI and UX experts.
You will have to be proficient with the multiple domains we work with. That
means being able to interact with experts in the field of transport network
restructuration, bus operators and engineers concerned with maintenance work.
You will have to help prototype new functionalities, making sure we build the
right features that add value to our clients’ businesses.
You will contribute to the elaboration of the product strategy of the company
and will be responsible for its implementation.
For this role, we expect two kinds of candidates, either Product Managers with
experience building innovative products in a startup environment, or Domain
Experts from the transport world looking to make a career shift into
* are a fast learner, you are creative, you like to solve hard problems
* feel interested by the world of transport
* want to build a project that's useful to the society
* speak French and English fluently
* know how to work with engineers in a very technical environment
* A creative, international Team
* Equity stake
* Flexible Hours / Remote
* Well-funded Project with a lot of potential
* Located in Central Paris