Astrata Europe: We are at the head of innovative telematics services. We deliver our services to your local plumber, international transport companies and multinational shipping companies. Want to know what they have in common?
Our culture: We are a diverse team, highly skilled and experienced, working in an innovative and ambitious environment. Our open working environment encourages collaborative working across teams and ensures information flows around the business. Be open to cooperate with colleagues from all over the globe and thrive in an inspirational environment. Like to join our mix to create innovative solutions?
Your challenge: Add your value to a company where the impact of your work is visible to you, your colleagues and our customers. Work in a closely-knit team, be proactive, be creative and be responsible. Can you deliver the goods?
- Creation of ideas, technical development and launch of innovative products,
- Be responsible for technical roadmap, specifications and features of the products and services,
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction,
- Develop business plans, research product positioning in the market; define and analyse metrics to assess the success of products,
- Understand and define relevant user metrics for mobile devices,
- Manage projects and delivery deadlines,
- Keep track of technical context and latest technology in telematics and fleet management,
- Analyze competing & complementary solutions in the market,
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving, fast paced environment,
- Be the motivated specialist, hands-on, team player who is the link between the market and our development team.
- Collaborate with other departments during the development process.
Your skills and experience:
- Relevant Master's degree in business or engineering or equal level through relevant working experience.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in a software environment, of which at least 5 year of Product Management,
- Demonstrable experience in delivering mobile apps in B2C and B2B markets,
- Knowledgeable mobile app platforms technology: Android, iOS,
- Knowledge in hybrid frameworks for mobile apps is considered a plus,
- Understand most important parts of industrial hardware for mobile devices (on board units for vehicles),
- Development of new services and products, from start to finish,
- Assessing and understanding the need of the customer,
- Managing significant projects,
- Able to set business goals and translate them into technical, commercial, financial and administrative processes.
Initiative, Result oriented, Teamwork, Communication, Client focus, Accountability, Critical thinking, Innovation, Planning and organizing, Continuous learning.
- Full responsibility for your product,
- Be part of a motivated team,
- Work with great technology.
Remuneration: Competitive salary; will be based on your experience and skills.
Do you dare to own it? Then send your application to the HR team email@example.com and include your motivation for this position and your CV.