LINK Mobility Group AS is one of Europe’s leading providers within mobile communications, specializing in CPaaS, mobile messaging services, and mobile solutions. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms, and users. The Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in 17 different countries and is fully owned by private equity company ABRY located in Boston, US. LINK Mobility continues to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue, as customers tend to move more business activities onto mobile platforms. In 2019, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 2.9 billion NOK and sent 9.5 billion messages worldwide.
Product Manager Messaging Orchestration
@LINK Mobility we live by three core values that drive our business and people: Innovative, Trustworthy and Committed. When working @LINK you appreciate diversity, cross-border collaboration and solving complex challenges in a high growth environment. Our people are knowledgeable, curious, and agile team players who strive to consistently deliver the best mobile messaging solutions for our customers.
Every day in Product is a new opportunity to make a difference in delivering real value at LINK Mobility. As Product Manager, you will be part of an amazing team of Product experts who are passionate about defining our product vision, strategy, roadmaps, and overall product portfolio. You will have an important role in championing new/existing products with a focus in the area of intelligent orchestration of mobile messages, including flow based and conversational messaging. Answering the question of how to deliver the right message, to the right person, on the right channel, at the right time. Your enthusiasm will be a key factor in engaging our technical, marketing, and sales teams to drive commercial product results. The position is within the Commercial Department and reports directly to the Director of Product. We are open to hire in multiple locations for this job: Paris, Hamburg, Madrid, or Sofia.
- Ownership of commercial roadmaps, product pricing, profitability, and positioning
- Work closely with Technical department Product Owners to set development prioritization
- Pro-actively engage with sales to drive key focuses such as customer breadth and product innovation; Plan and deliver regular sales floor training on product, processes and tools
- Engage with marketing team on marketing comms and activities
- Build and maintain industry knowledge and relationships including market definitions, addressable market sizing, competitor landscapes, and partner management
- 3+ years’ experience in product management / product ownership
- Knowledge and experience in commercial and technical forums, including product development, marketing, and direct engagement with customers and sales teams
- Working experience with product roadmaps, data driven prioritization, and product marketing
- Programme/project management
- Working with international teams including cross-functionally
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or similar
- Commercial understanding of software pricing models, performance tracking, product positioning, and product packaging
- Basic technical understanding of product development life cycles, user experience design, customer experience design, domain driven design
- General Interest in data driven technologies such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Personalization, and data analytics
Our Perfect Match:
- Motivated and proactive, with the desire to succeed in a target driven environment
- Ability to adapt to changing situations with confidence and professionalism
- Analytical – ability to collect and understand large volumes of data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues and customers
- Integrity and courage to speak up when required, – while keeping calm in demanding situations
- Available to work in either Paris, Hamburg, Madrid, or Sofia
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.