Hi there! We’re in search for experienced, Product Manger!
In OrbitalAds, we are a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard focused on optimizing the performance of Google Ads campaigns and accounts through the automation of keywords management. We do so through the development of in-house technology that we have packaged into a pretty cool product.
You’ll work closely with the product team to develop the SaaS product of OrbitalAds, and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders (sales, managers, etc).
Plus, you would be joining an agile, flexible and dynamic company. Sounds good to you?
As a Product Manger you will:
Be the company's eyes and ears on the market, developing a continuous ‘dialogue’ with existing and prospective clients to understand their pains and priorities, as a key input for the product evolution to be based on up-to-date market insights.
Act as the company conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams.
Ensure the backlogs/pipelines for the development teams are full and prioritised at all times.
Write user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features.
Write product and value proposition briefs for the marketing and sales team.
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar position.
- You know and have experience on SAAS products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to defend and discuss your work.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, on scope, and with high quality.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
What other skills do we value?
- Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
- Engaging, influential and dynamic.
- Knowledge about UX and UI design.
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed.
- Show proactivity and communicate constantly with the rest of the team.
Why you might NOT enjoy this position:
- You want a highly-structured, predictable day-to-day.
- You prefer to be micro-managed; you act when asked and let others come up with ideas.
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin.
What do we offer you:
A competitive salary
Be a key driver to create & shape our product and get your hands dirty with proper business-building experience.
You’ll work in a talented multicultural team and with “best-in-class” colleagues. We already have 10 different nationalities, so far!
Flexible Schedule to organize your own time under the natural constraints of business.
Employment Reference Program.
Flexible compensation like transport, restaurant, and kindergarten tickets.
Medical insurance once you pass the six month.