- Manage product areas of the Magnolia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) through their lifecycles
- Consult with external stakeholders, observing market needs and expectations, and predict DXP/CMS development in the near to mid-term future
- Research market needs, translate them into a coherent product strategy and help our customers grow
- Create and foster understanding and collaboration between all internal stakeholders towards stability, performance, and sustainability
- Work with engineering teams to build solutions
- Drive the acceptance of the deployment and integration of new product versions
What you bring in
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a product manager, ideally within the Content Management / Digital Experience area or within the cloud/Saas product landscape;
- Previous exposure to frameworks or platforms and/or a technical background
- Proven track record of doing market research and requirements gathering
- Self-driven and well-structured personality
- The ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across all levels within the ecosystem
What connects you with us
- You want to be in charge: the maturity to work self-responsible, the awareness of knowing when and who to ask, the willingness to take ownership
- You want to be connected: a sociable and open mindset, the courage to get in touch with others in German and English, a strong desire for team play
- You want to be yourself: a good self-confidence and self-image to contribute and share your views, the ability to reflect
Who we are
- A team of motivated, collaborative and innovative people: designers, product managers, and developers
- Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues
- An international environment
- Joy in working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches
- Flexibility in working remotely and with flex-time
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more
Do you think you could be the perfect fit for this role? Then reach out to us! Show us the best of your work, whether it’s your portfolio, or a short paragraph describing an achievement on your favorite project.
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individuals’ input and create opportunities to realize them.
Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, and Vietnam you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.