Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Be the customer advocate by leading requirements gathering, consulting with product managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Elaborate user stories, analyze and propose solutions, and create mockups in collaboration with our UX officer.
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and bugs to ensure work focuses on creating maximum value in alignment with product strategy.
- Own your backlog and bugs and iteration planning.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Keep up with Agile best practices.
- Document new features and train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants about new releases.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout projects.
- Understand 3rd party solutions with which Nexthink integrates.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- 4 or more years’ experience as a product owner or product manager including wireframing, writing user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication, teamwork skills, and social awareness.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- Understanding of the IT service management (ITSM) process and challenges, especially related to the service desk, incident, and problem management.
- Understanding of the IT challenges faced by large organizations.
- BSc/MSc in a technical field is a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.