At Agentero we believe in simple and smart solutions for complex problems.
We are serious about changing the face of insurance. But we don't take ourselves too seriously.
We're looking for dreamers and doers. We’re chucking out crusty old paper insurance policies and replacing them with digital versions and beautiful software.
We are building cutting-edge technology to help insurance agents serve their customers more effectively and help them grow their business. We do so through a CRM with advanced analytics functionalities for the insurance agents and a mobile app for policyholders to manage their policies.
We’re putting together a stellar team; We operate and succeed together and we pursue goals with grit, ownership and persistence to delight our customer. We’re a product company and technology runs in our veins.
Agentero is a Silicon Valley startup with offices in San Francisco and Madrid backed by top investors like Foundation Capital (Uber, Netflix) or USV (Twitter, MongoDB). It’s gonna be huge! This is just the start...
Who you are...
- BS or MS in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field.
- At least 2-3 years of Product Management experience, defining requirements for Commercial Software Products. Ideally for solutions for businesses.
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle.
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques.
- Hands-on experience with web technologies.
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Challenges you will work on:
- Collaborate with our Product team to find creative solutions and deliver new features that delight our customers.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines.
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products.
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Participate in system configuration.
- Analyze competition.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock Options. Own a part of the company.
- Budget for training and development.
- English classes.
- Your preferred tech setup. MacBook Pro + monitor, or whatever you need.
- Attendance to conferences and events.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Team events: Lasertag, escape room, etc.
- Offsites in San Francisco.
- Being part of a Silicon Valley-based startup.