Are you constantly exploring out new services and apps?
Does your body tingles when you find an amazing product that solves something in your life?
Do you dream about building world class products?
Would you like to build one?
At idealista, we’re passionate about user experience and we’re looking for a product manager to join our team in Madrid.
You’ll be collaborating along with our product, UX and tech teams in the definition, design and development of our products in Spain, Italy and Portugal.
One of the biggest internet companies in Spain and we’ve been helping people search for a property in Spain, Italy and Portugal for more than 15 years.
We have a very talented and multicultural team dedicated to deliver the best experience to our users.
What we’re looking for:
- Problem-solving and customer centric mindset
- A passion for technology and UX
- Knowledge on the latest web and mobile trends
- Great communication skills
- 2+yr Product Management experience
- Fluent in English
What you’ll do
- Keeping up-to-date on market and competitors.
- Collaborate on building road-maps.
- Analyze, evaluate and prioritize new ideas and user feedback.
- Communicate product news to teams and users.
- Working with the UX team, you will help translate user’s needs and define functional requirements to assure providing maximum value for clients.
- Working with the technical team, you will manage product backlog, prioritizing new users story and you will participate in the daily meetings, making sure that new features are released on time with the maximum quality.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design product strategy and to keep them updated about product evolution.
- Report how the product is performing, measuring and evaluating KPIs
What we offer
- Participate in a project that helps thousands of people to take one of the most important decisions in his life.
- Informal workplace, no ties, open space working environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Selection of flex products with tax advantages: health insurance, restaurant tickets, and discounts.
- Welcome pack to help you with relocation
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment
- Salary according to experience and skills
- Permanent full contract