We are looking for a person passionate about the design of technological products.
If you become our Product Manager you will help us to evolve the platform by analyzing the needs of the market and customers and monitoring the state of the art and competition in the field of visual intelligence applied to the insurance world.
We want you if you are someone capable of executing and thinking strategically based on data and customers. You will work closely with the business, design and development team to design, develop and manage activities for different products and services from product definition and planning to production, release, and tracking.
You will have the ability to allocate and manage the necessary resources to the project and will be responsible for finding the optimal balance between business needs and technical constraints.
Who we are
BDEO's mission is making the insurance and claim processes easy to the users and more efficient to the companies through an awesome AI visual Saas technology.
Our product is based on artificial intelligence, blockchain, and geolocalized video calls through a powerful combination that is changing the way the Insurance Companies interact with their users.
BDEO is here and so it is the digital transformation for Insurance.
The company is run by experienced and highly talented founders and has shown huge growth in revenues last year. They are backed by solid VC's and are one of the most promising players in the industry.
- We are professional, ambitious, fresh and committed
- We care for every member of the team
- We extremely value the teamwork and the eager to learn and improve
- We trust in our team
- Within the Product team, you will work with sales and the engineering team to translate business requirements into functional specifications for launching and improving different products
- You will translate the customer experience into a realistic roadmap
- You will write product documentation and ensure clear communication of these requirements to the business, design and development teams
- You will be responsible for project execution, monitoring and reporting status to different stakeholders, as well as identifying and unblocking different bottlenecks
- Bachelor's degree required (technical training preferred)
- Sensitivity to design, UX and user
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, working with an engineering team
- A holistic vision of the product
- Ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal management
- Good communication skills with the different stakeholders and the development team
- Experience in technology companies or startups
- Experience in SaaS product design is a plus
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience in the use of data and metrics to support assumptions and claims of commercial value
- Analytical and quantitative skills, with a strong bias towards making decisions based on data
- Be part of a fast-growing company that wants to change the Insurance Industry while working with a fresh, committed and super team
- Competitive fixed salary depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Phantom shares plan