You will help build products from existing
ideas, and help develop new ideas based on your industry experience and
your contact with customers and prospects. You must have a unique blend
of technical and business savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to
make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers
and prospects to understand their problems and collaborate with the
development team to discover innovative solutions for the market.
must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will
work with management to ensure alignment with company goals and vision.
You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release
requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the
go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product
positioning, benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the
internal and external evangelist for your product offering, directly
working with the sales team and key customers.
- Leads product definition and prioritization by working with business stakeholders, other product managers, developers, and partners/customers.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmap, project status, and issues to other stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Advocating for customer and buyer needs throughout the product development process
- Work with the go-to-market organization to help drive market success
- High energy and drive – product managers are crucial leaders and decision-makers in the company and need the energy and passion to be on top of their game
- Work with Developers, Designers, and Stakeholders in bringing a product to life, then coordinating with Product Marketing and Sales to communicate the value and working with Support, Documentation, and Training teams to create educational materials.
- 3+ years of product management or comparable experience.
- Previous experience delivering software with engineering, design, documentation, marketing, and support teams.
- Familiarity with enterprise digital experience solutions and domain knowledge of experience management, personalization, and content management.
- Enjoys collaborating with other teams, leading by influence, and evangelizing a vision
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken. Your teammates will be in the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
- Experience working within a product portfolio to deliver solutions across multiple product lines.
- Background with marketing technologies (such as marketing automation, segmentation, campaign software) or enterprise portals is a plus.
- This position requires traveling to different countries around the world for 1-2 weeks at a time a few times a year.
- Knowledge of ML applied to personalization and digital experiences
- MBA degree is preferred with previous technical product/marketing experience
If you imagine yourself working in a collaborative environment, a company that values people, and identifies with the profile that we are looking for, apply and be part of our team!